Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Ultimate Bib

As usual, I was "window shopping" at Amazon for waterproof bibs, in anticipation for the day when Ian will start to self-feed. I was almost set on buying the Bjorn bib, when I chanced upon the Crumb Chum bib.

It is soft (unlike the Elmo one that Ian already has) and waterproof. However, the best thing of it all is that the coverage is from neck to toe! It also has a small pocket at the waist to catch all the food bits. Unfortunately, the designs for toddler size are limited, so I chose the cloudy design.

The ultimate bib for Ian!


Cost: S$19


Ian donning his new bib

I think Ian does not like his Elmo bib because once we put it on him, he will try to pull it off. We tried the new bib on Ian and he seemed better adjusted to it. Hopefully, this will serve its purpose well, that is to keep his clothes - as well as the chair - cleaner.

2 comments:

Dreamycat said...

wow, really ultimate! Covers all the way. maybe you should take a photo of him spilling on it...to see how well it catches.. :P

The Sims Family said...

Oh, today I just spilled his pumpkin cereal onto the bib. Just 1 wipe and the 'damage' disappeared!

I would recommend you to get it if you are starting on solids. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails