Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday, we celebrated our wedding anniversary, but with a little twist - this year, we have a little bundle of joy to share the day with us. Thus, our celebration was mostly confined to home.

The day started like any other day - we had breakfast then hubby rushed off to work. My daily routine set in - feeding and bathing baby, taking a shower, etc. When I was almost going to start making lunch, I heard someone unlocking the door. I was caught by shock and wondered who could it be, as I did not expect hubby to be coming back at this hour. My heart jumped as the door was opened. Surprise, surprise! Hubby entered with bagfuls of NTUC stuff (went grocery shopping alone to waste some time!) He was actually on leave, but took a lot of effort to pretend to go to office, lugging his laptop and other barang barang along. *faint*

My present

After some consideration, we decided to have a quick dinner at a nearby Sakae branch. Thankfully, Ian had been a good boy and slept quietly in his stroller so that his Daddy and Mummy could enjoy their dinner.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails