Sunday, October 5, 2008

888 Visitors!


Our HelloLavender website has hit 888 visitors on 5th October 2008, since we put up the counter on 31st July 2008. (The reason for choosing this domain name shall remain a secret.)

My hubby and I decided to have a blog somewhere in Aug-Sept 2007 when we discovered that we were going to have a baby. Hopefully, when Ian grows up and is old enough to read, he will be able to relish our journey together.

And to our visitors: we really wonder where you come from and how you got to know about our site. If possible, do drop us a message in the chatbox to say hello, and let us know how you got here! Thank you for your support!

4 comments:

Sim said...

I know the reason for the domain name. hahaha

The Sims Family said...

You are one of my avid fans eh..hehe

WaveSurfer said...

Congrats~!

Can't find the chatbox so decided to post a comment instead (or are they the same thing? ^^).

Keep writing and I'll continue be here to read your posts~

The Sims Family said...

Thanks! The chatbox is on the right hand side panel, are you able to see it? Anyway, it's the same if you post here.

Thanks for reading my posts! I would like to put a link to yours if you don't mind. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails