Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Both hubby and I have remained addicted to the ninja flick 'Naruto', even before we started to date, until this day.

Our obsession is pretty reasonable, I think. All we bought were keychains, figurines, and in our trip to Japan last year, I bought a Naruto shirt and a Pak-kun handbag. I still remember that in my first trip to Japan (without hubby, my then-boyfriend), I took 10 tries at the coin slotting machine just to get a Naruto figurine as a gift for hubby.

And now, the obsession with ninjas took to a new height. I got a ninja suit for Ian!!! Hehehe

2 comments:

Dreamycat said...

My hubby and I are Naruto fans too. We also tried the slot machines in our trip to Japan but alas, could only get Sakura and Kakashi. So when is Ian going to wear this? Must post a pic of it! Curious to know how he'll look.

The Sims Family said...

Oh cool! I didn't get any Sakura! I have doubles of all other characters and even gave 1 Gaara away. Haha

I think he will only fit into this suit a few months later. It is pretty big.

Related Posts with Thumbnails