Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ian's First Xmas Pressie


Although it is still 3 more weeks to Christmas, I have gotten a present for Ian's first Christmas. This is the Playskool Busy Ball Popper that I have been eyeing on for quite some time. It has rave reviews in Amazon and is constantly one of the top-selling toys.

We went to Vivocity yesterday and happened to see this toy at Toyrus there. To my pleasant surprise (and my hubby's consternation), it was on sale for $42. It was a pretty good deal, and again, I succumbed to the BBB addiction.

Hubby also agreed that it seemed that I was buying the toy for myself rather than Ian, because Ian has never said that he wanted more toys.

We opened up the box to try out the toy. However, it does not keep Ian interested for long. Hopefully, he will grow to like it, like how he has grown to like certain toys that he did not like at first.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails