Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pasta Failure

Sadly, this is a blog entry about my pasta ventures and failures. I have wanted to take Dr Ong's suggestion to let Ian eat pasta once in a while, instead of porridge and porridge and porridge.

Hence, I have bought the organic animal pasta shapes to try out. You can't see the shapes in the picture any more, because I have already broken them into smaller pieces for Ian. However, Ian did not like this because it is too dry and chunky.


Next, I chanced upon the Bellamy pasta stars at Cold Storage one day, while waiting for Hubby to finish his work. I bought this to let Ian try, hoping that he would like it better since they are much smaller pieces. I roughly followed the AK book, by adding carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, and cheese. Unfortunately, Ian did not like it either for the same reason as above. Hubby added some plain water to make it easier for him to eat. He took a few more mouthful and refused to eat any more.



We shall have a wait a little while more before slowly introducing Ian to such food texture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails