Friday, June 26, 2009

I(Heart)Phone

I love my iPhone! It has solved many frustrations I faced while I was using a PDA phone, like accidentally hanging up the call in the middle of a conversation, and the frustration in scrolling through a website, etc.

Recently, I have found another great use of the iPhone. I had sent Hubby to his camp one day and had wanted to drive to work from there. However, I got lost in the vicinity. Thanks to the Maps application, I finally found my way out of the maze, after going from Jalan Kayu-Sengkang-Ang Mo Kio-Hougang-Serangoon, and found a route to CTE! It has since proved very useful when we needed to find our way around the town.

Another great use of the phone that was 'discovered' after upgrading to OS3, was Internet Tethering! Now, I do not need to rely on my fantastic colleague's mobile device in order to connect to the internet from office!

I heart my iPhone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails