Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What A Shock

Yesterday evening, while I was on my way to pick up Ian from the nanny, something unbelievable happened. Perhaps due to the heavy pack of diapers that I was carrying, or perhaps I was too tired, I went to a wrong car which was of a similar colour and make to ours. I routinely pressed the remote key to unlock the car, and pulled the back seat's door open.

Just when I was about to throw the diapers into the car, I experienced a big SHOCK because Ian's car seat was missing. The immediate thought was that someone had infiltrated our car and stolen the car seat. Then I saw an unfamiliar jacket on the seat and I was wondering where it had come from. I also noticed an unfamiliar smell in the car. After looking at the front seats, I realised that this was not our car!

I quickly closed the door again, and found our car a short distance away. Gosh, it was such an experience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails