Sunday, August 23, 2009

Budding Artist?


We made a trip down to Ikea this afternoon to source for a table for Ian. We finally chose a white table to go with the colours of our home. At the same time, we also bought a stack of drawing papers for Ian to doodle on, as I have already prepared a pack of Crayola crayons for him from a recent spree at Joann.

We did not buy the matching chairs with the table, because Ian's cousin Terrin has passed down 2 children chairs.

Back at home, Daddy eagerly assembled the table and let Ian sat at the table to start his artworks. Ian drew all over, from the paper to the table. He appears to love drawing straight on the table! Although the crayons were washable, we found that some of the stains could not be totally gotten rid of. :(

2 comments:

Dreamycat said...

oh dear.. I think kids need a much bigger pieces of paper. try mahjong papers, or drawing blocks.
Me too.. I'll be sad to stain anything I bought so new.
THe ikea table is the round one?

The Sims Family said...

Oh yeah, I will try the easel paper next time. Didn't know these were so small. My table is the rectangular one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails