Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Early Birthday Gift for Ian

Ian loves to play with our iPhones and I feel rather perturbed whenever he watches random videos on YouTube.  Hence, I decided to get him a gamester of his own whereby he only gets to play educational games. 

Purchased the bundle set of Leapster 2 from the Leapfrog website (USD$91.75 with tax).  The box was rather big to my chagrin, but upon opening up the package last Sunday, I guess it was pretty acceptable because the items filled up most of the space.  The case alone was pretty bulky.  As I have researched, the price was not the cheapest around, but to get the best deal might take me another year of waiting.  That was why I took the plunge.  It would be an early 3rd birthday present for our little one.




Ian was extremely curious with our new purchase when he found them lying on the floor.  He could not help going over to study the boxes.  It took us some time to set up the system because it required an installation of the accompanying CD, and also to set up the profile with Leapfrog.  Once it was ready for play, Hubby showed Ian how to use the system.  He started with the Thomas and Friends cartridge first and now is able to accomplish some simple tasks in the games. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails