Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Goodies!

Ian loves the no-brand cars shirt from Por Por and always reaches for it first whenever it is back from the laundry.  However, he has already outgrown the shirt and we are also short on his pajamas.  I saw these shirts on Kohls and since they were still within reasonable budget, I grabbed them for him.  It was also partly because he had been eyeing on the Cars merchandise when we were out shopping.  It was cute that when the long-sleeved shirt was dried for the first time on the laundry line, he took it down himself and told me it was dried and he wanted to wear it to bed.  To my surprise, he could almost fit well into it, and I had purchased a size 5.  The short-sleeved shirt was a size 4 and he could already fit them now.  Glad that I am buying 2 sizes up nowadays!




Now, Isabelle's share of the loots... her first soft-soled shoes, from Sneak-A-Roo...it is a bright pink but the colour looks way off in the photo which was taken with my iPhone.  I bought the smallest size (0-6 months) but it is still too big on her, even though the shoes would not drop off her feet.  Perhaps they would be just nice on her for CNY!



 
And more dresses from Kohls.. simply love these seersucker dresses from Youngland.  I have bought them in various sizes from 12m to 3T, and they are just waiting now for Isabelle to grow into them! :)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails