Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[Crafts] What A Craft-ful Day!

With both kiddos at home today, we spent some time doing art and crafts again.


We took out the colouring book and started colouring away.  As usual, Isabelle was not very interested in colouring and scribbled away on the paper, whereas her brother attempted to colour as best as he could.  As he requested, he selected a few pieces of his artwork to be pinned onto the wall.




And this is my work...





Next, I fished out the foam sticker craft that I had purchased from a Popular Expo fair a long time ago.  Ian enjoyed doing this, and did it mostly on his own and with some interruption from his little sister who kept stealing pieces of the stickers away.




And this is the completed work...




In the afternoon, we recreated the rainbow craft activity that I had done with Ian way back in 2010.  I had thought that this would be easy enough for Isabelle, but she only had patience to complete the first 3 bands while I completed the rest for her.  This time round, I did not have to help Ian at all - except to draw the outline of the rainbow.


And there!  Ian's work is on the left, and it is much, much better than the one on the right.  I am pleasantly surprised at his effort to paste everything so neatly and orderly.  And he insisted to draw clouds too.  (On the right, look at Isabelle's attempt to imitate the clouds too!)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails