Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kick, Kick, Goal!

Ever since the 16th week, I have felt a ticklish feeling in the tummy, but I couldn't really differentiate between a baby's kick and gastric bubbles. However, while I have been getting anxious when I still have not felt 'it', our baby has started to make obvious kicks/movements this very afternoon. He has done it non-stop for the entire afternoon that it distracted me from work quite a fair bit. For the first time, I felt it when I put my hand on my tummy. It was such a joy! Hope our baby will let daddy feel it soon too. Marking the 20th week as a milestone!

Now, for the updates...
- Completed the 2nd part of our hypnobirthing course. Wow, a lot of practise to do, but we're such lazy bums that we have not done the homework given. Heard that our gynae Dr Tan is not too receptive to this idea... mood minused 50%...

- Spent last week battling with the flu virus.

- Shopping! Things we have bought recently:

  • Chest of drawers

  • Playpen

  • Changing mat

  • Medela PIS Advanced pump (Thanks to alerts from fellow forumers that the First Few Year shop is having a promo today at $599, and got hubby to go down Paragon to place an order. Collection date is 15 Mar 08.)

  • Dr Brown feeding set and Desitin diaper ointment from Amazon.


A gift from daddy (with lots of sweat): self-assembled chest of drawer, from Ikea. Man, it IS heavy!




My contribution! Organising boxes from Ikea.




Changing mat from Ikea




Flipper playpen from JL. It comes with a bassinet and changing table.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails