Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Detailed Scan on 3 Dec

The long-awaited scan came, when I was at 20 weeks 5 days. Dr Chang kept saying "good" while performing the scan. All the measurements fell within the "average" range, as Dr Chang put it, which was good. Our baby's estimated weight was 377g. It was with a great sigh of relief that everything was normal. It was another load off our minds! Dr Chang also helped us confirmed that we are expecting a little boy indeed!

After the detailed scan, we had a short check-up with Dr Tan. She commented that I had to watch my diet as I gained 3kg since the last checkup a month ago. Less carbos for me, and more low-fat milk...

So far, many people have remarked that my tummy looked small for a person of 5 months' pregnancy. But after this visit, I felt relieved as neither our baby nor myself is under-growing. In fact, I have to gain LESS weight!

Oh yes, another milestone for the Daddy - he has finally felt the kicks. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails