Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ian, My Heart Missed A Beat

While Ian was having his usual tummy time on the playmat, he started to wriggle such that he actually swayed his legs from one side to another. He appeared to be trying to crawl. His hands were scratching on the mat while his feet tried to kick. I heard that some babies could crawl by 5 months. I wonder if Ian could do that too? He is going to be 5 months in another 2 weeks.

He also gave me a shock today. I was sorting out the GD cards while he was on his rocker. Sensing that the rocker was rocking, I turned around to check on him. My heart jumped when I saw him bending forward, head almost touching his knees, and looking down at the floor. I made him lie back on the rocker again. But, within a few seconds, he tried to get up again and he was back to the bending position. Hubby and I have realised that recently, he has been trying to sit up on his own from the reclining rocker. We must really keep a close watch on him, more than ever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails