Sunday, January 4, 2009

Singer...

...Is the brand of the sewing machine that Hubby has bought for me today.

I have been thinking of getting one for a while as my Mom's antique machine is going bonkers, but have not acted upon it until we happened to see a promotion at Courts on New Year's eve. After some contemplation and with hubby's blessings, we visited Courts at Causeway Point today and bought a set.


My new sewer @ $199

It is definitely easier to use than a traditional sewing machine, and also much more versatile. You can adjust the speed, the length of the stitch and also do many cool things that my Mom's dinosaur cannot. You can sew a hem, sew a button, do some simple decorations, etc.

Let's see what I can sew for the house? Hmmm....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails