Friday, March 6, 2009

Ian's Very Own Remote Control

Since young, Ian has been particularly fond of playing with our remote controls. Hence, I was thrilled when I saw this toy at Amazon.

Fisher Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote

However, it did not come cheap with a price tag of USD$19, excluding shipping. I mean, this is just a remote control toy without much educational function! I have been waiting for it to be on sale for so long that I have almost given up on getting this for Ian. I have looked at all the major local toys departments - Robinsons, John Little, Isetan, Toy'rus - but did not have any luck.

Last weekend, we spent the afternoon at Plaza Singapura because I had wanted to get some craft supplies from Spotlight. After dinner, we shopped at Carrefour and to my surprise, I caught a glimpse of this toy while walking past the toys section. Hubby tried to dissuade me from buying toys again, but instead, I persuaded him to buy it for Ian. Hehehe...

Ian seems to like this toy, but like any other toys, it does not entertain him for more than 5 mins at a go.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails