Sunday, April 5, 2009

Really My Last Spree from ON?

Recently, I received a notification from Shoponline when I was declaring my orders with Old Navy. It said that the merchant had requested them not to ship their merchandise out of the States. Subsequently, some forums had also reported that similar sites like Coach had the same request and refused to ship to shipping dock addresses.

There was a recent sale at Gap and hence, I decided to give it a try to see if they would really reject my orders. I stocked up some clothes for Ian and also bought a few tops for myself. And fortunately, my orders went through.

If they stop shipping to shipping dock addresses, I will really miss buying from them as the quality and prices are really attractive as compared to what I can get locally. (Most of Ian's (new) clothes now are from Old Navy.)

Will this be my last batch of clothes from my favourite merchant?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails