Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crafts: Projects for November 2010

Yet another lazy month for me... only managed to accomplished 2 pieces of crafts with my dear boy this month.  He has been more engaged in tracing mazes, alphabets and numbers for this month.  Also, this lazy mommy has been using pre-cut craft templates from craft books, and also letting him play with stickers. 


Thumb Print Apple Tree - I cut out a template of the tree and let Ian create the "apples" with his thumb.  A simple activity, but he enjoyed it a lot. 



Paper Plate Rabbit -  First, I drew a centre line across a smaller paper plate and let Ian cut the plate into half.  Then, I traced out 2 ovals on a piece of pink construction paper and let Ian cut out the shape (though I did help him to trim a little).  I drew the eyes and mouth on the bigger paper plate and let Ian stick the pompom on as the nose.  Then, I helped him paste on the chenille stems as the whiskers, and guided him to paste the ears behind the bigger plate.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails