Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Maid #2

Our Scooba's long-awaited sibling finally reached us yesterday afternoon.  I had waited for a while to woot this sibling, who will be complementing the Scooba in house-cleaning.  Although it was not the model that I had desired, nevertheless, the price was too good to resist ($290) and almost half of the price I saw on eBay.

After charging it overnight, I set it off its first mission to vacuum the whole house.  See it in action...



These 2 siblings never fail to amaze me how much dirt they always find in the house. I have tried running the Scooba everyday for a week, and the water is always black. Perhaps, I should use the Roomba first to suck up the dirt, followed by the Scooba for a more effective cleaning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails