Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oops! He Did It!

We visited Courts this afternoon to check out the washers since our current one was in an unstable state.  As we were on the way out, I wanted to show Hubby the La Gourmet water flasks.  Just as he walked towards the shelves (with Ian in his arms), Ian struggled and used a back kick to knock off one of the flasks on display. 

To our chagrin, the plastic top broke off on the ground.  We had no choice but to pay almost $20 for the display set that I would never, ever have paid for if I had wanted to buy.  We were pretty upset with Ian's mischievous behaviour when he was outside (he normally ignored us and ran around expecting us to come after him), especially when he broke something this time round, for real.  I left him standing there for a while, until he showed some remorse of what he had done. 

It suddenly occurred to me, that I should really bring extra cash out whenever he was around, just in case I needed to pay for something that he might break again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails