Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scan @ 28 Weeks

It had been a month since we last saw our Princess on the U/S machine. Her head was still on the top, but Dr kind of assured me that it would turn down later on, when the head grew bigger.  She did a quick scan and showed us the head, and her stretched out legs and toes.  As of 28 weeks, her estimated weight was 1.2kg.  According to Dr, the weight was good and she was expected not to be lighter than Ian.  I did not know whether it was such a good news because when Ian was born at 37 weeks, his weight had already reached over 3kg!  I had already stopped taking Anmum for over a week and was taking calcium tablets as a replacement.  But I guessed it was because of the extra servings of food that I had been helping myself, and not to mention the sinful cream cakes that Hubby had been treating me for breakfast.  Anyway, both Hubby and Ian got to take a good look at our new darling as well.  I wonder how much Ian had understood when he was looking at the U/S machine and calling mei-mei.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails