Friday, September 19, 2008

First Day Back to Work

After almost 6 months away from my job, I am back to office again.

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon having a facial and a pedicure, after one long year of deprivation. I had also gotten a pack of the Healthy Times Barley Cereal from Carrefour, which was selling at about $6.69, cheaper than NTUC. Another buy was the First Few Years On-The-Go Booster seat that Isetan was selling at $39.92 after a 20% discount. It was originally on a promotion for $39.90 with some freebies, but the promoter told me that the promotion was over, although their poster said otherwise! It was disappointing that such a big chain store could not honour the deals in their promotional posters. Anyway, with the discount, it was still pretty OK to get the booster seat.

This morning, it was a little hard to wake up, and we were running late. Hubby brought Ian over to the nanny's while I got prepared, then came back to fetch me.

I spent the morning clearing up my mailbox which had long exceeded the quota limit, then helped out with a colleague's work for the rest of the day. It was good to see my old comrades again, though I missed being at home with my son.

Hubby had a last minute meeting in office, so I went to get the car from his office carpark and drove back on my own. This was the first time that I drove alone, without any passenger. I drove directly to the nanny's place to fetch Ian, then went to my Mom's place for dinner.

As hubby was still stuck at work after I finished my dinner, I packed up his and brought Ian home.

It had been pretty lucky that I had no problem with parking today. v(^_^)v

And thank God, it is weekend again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails