Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miss You

Today, we have started to bring Ian over to his day-time caregiver. We brought him over at 8 plus in the morning. My little nephew was present too, waiting for his Daddy to bring him to the childcare centre.

We prepared a set of his daily necessities to leave at the nanny's, but have omitted to bring his cereals along. In the afternoon, I brought some brown rice cereal to her house and Ian was sleeping peacefully in a cot.

It has been rather long since I have free time to myself, totally without my dear boy around. I did some housework, went to collect my new working pants, a car-wash, and took a little rest at home, before it was time to fetch Ian. We had wanted to bring him back but the nanny told us that he was sleeping, so we had a quick dinner before going up.

When we arrived, he was in a bouncer, long awakened by my nephew who just returned from his childcare centre. The nanny's granddaughter was there too. The nanny told us that Ian had taken 15oz of milk together with 1 serving of the cereal. Hubby and I were surprised because he did not have that kind of appetite at home. The nanny said that he slept from 1pm until 4pm, and this was another surprise to us because he seldom slept for that long at home.

When we reached home, hubby played with Ian for a while, before he was wanting milk again. At about 9pm, Ian was sleepy again. We were puzzled at why he appeared so tired today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails