Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Eat M, Okay?"

"Eat M, Okay?". 

Initially, I did not get what Ian was trying to tell me, until once, I followed his eyes and saw the big "M" signboard - McDonald's.  Every time we passes by an outlet, or when we tell Ian that we are going to eat, he will say these 3 words.

He loves their fries, much to my chagrin.  Whenever I am in a hurry to fetch him or have run out of time to have my lunch before fetching him, I will resort to fast-food.  Sometimes, I bring him with me to buy my lunch, and he gets to eat my fries, which appears to be a feast to him as he savours each bite. 

Most of the time, we finished the meal in the car before going home.  Sometimes, if we do bring the food home, he will place the fries in front of him, followed by placing my coke next to his fries, and begin his feast. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails