Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Fluffy Post

More fluff mail to add to my stash....a free Happy Heiny diaper with my purchase, an Evolution ION diaper, plus a pack of Bummis prefolds in infant size, a Thirties hemp prefold, plus a pair of hemp inserts.  Also gotten 2 sample jars of CJ Butters, that are supposedly good as a diaper cream with cloth.



A pair of cute diapers from Bumcheeks, which is an Australian brand...



On this afternoon, I found some time to prepare my Bummis prefolds (unbleached organic cotton, I think), and the hemp prefold and inserts.  (Preparation for natural fibres: boil for 20 minutes and finish with a hot wash.)


Surprisingly, the Thirties prefold and inserts still remained so soft after washing and line-drying, as I had read that hemp will stiffen up unless you use a dryer.  Perhaps this is due to the combination of hemp and jersey material in these, but I love the softness!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails