Friday, May 6, 2011

Fluffy Mail

Thanks to Earth Day, I purchased some of these items for 20% off.

2 wet bags - I saw some ladies spreeing for wet bags on the forum, and did not really understand their need for it since we had never used these with Ian.  To me, plastic bags would do the trick.  However, now that Ian has started full-day childcare, we had a lot of dirty clothes and a wet towel to bring home everyday.  I gathered that on a long-term basis, plastic bags would not be the way to go.  We would need a lot of these plastic bags (that were reasonably clean to put in his clothes) and it was not exactly eco-friendly.

The Earth Day promotion came just in time, so I ordered a Bummis medium bag, and a Planet Wise large bag.  Anyway, we would need a wet bag for storing dirty cloth diapers in future, to keep the stink contained.  The medium bag just fitted all of Ian's clothes and towel for childcare.




More fluffs!  There was a "Buy 5 Get 1 Free" promotion on Bumgenius diapers (which others said was a good discount as there was seldom discounts on this brand), but I was lucky enough to find a better promotion with the 20% off.  Hence, I bought 2 pocket diapers (a snap and an aplix), and a highly-raved Elemental all-in-one diaper.  I also bought a FuzziBunz to try since the reviews on this were good too.  There was a seconds sale and I grabbed a Flip cover for USD$8.55 with free shipping.  The defect with this cover was a small tear at the edge, but for this price, I thought it was not a big deal. 



This stash could probably last me for about a day of diapering our little princess, if used together with our cotton flats and prefolds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails